Thinking of raising tilapia or finding out more information about raising tilapia fish as a business?
The Tilapia Industry is a $5 BILLION Dollar Global Industry and a large chunk of the demand for tilapia fish lies right in the United States.
Annual Tilapia consumption in the U.S alone surged from under 100,000 lbs in 2000 to nearly 500,000 pounds in 2010, making it the most popular farmed fish in the United States.
As more and more people consider fish as a more healthy source of protein (compared to meat), the demand for tilapia fish has been growing steadily year after year.
Tilapia is now the 5th most highly purchased seafood in the country and demand is still growing rapidly.
Tilapia is one of the most cost effective fish to raise because they can be raised in high density (lots of fish in a small space) and fed cheaply
If you are really serious about getting into the industry … you might want to take a look at the Tilapia Farming Guide package below offered by JT Abney.
The guide provides a Secret Formula for Starting Tilapia Farms and Unlocking the Riches in an Exploding Industry
It is a comprehensive pack on tilapia farming and it also comes with a ton of bonuses to help you get started quickly that you might find useful
If you too want to quickly set up and cash in on this high demand, exploding tilapia industry, The Tilapia Farming Guide package might just be the pack that helps you achieve your goals .
You will be able to easily and quickly set up your own tilapia fish farm thus enabling you to tap into an industry with exceptionally high profit margins
Here’s what you will learn in the guide:
- You would learn about everything you need to start up your own tilapia farming business
- You would learn how and what you need to set up a tilapia farming business of your own
- You will also learn how much it will take for you to get started in the business of tilapia farming.
- You will also learn about the different types of tilapia and which species of tilapia you should raise especially if you are doing it to make money.
If you are going to get into tilapia farming… you also need to know about the biology of tilapia and how to take care of tilapia fish.
This guide will provide you with information on
- What type of food to feed your tilapia to ensure they grow rapidly for the market
- You will discover how to feed your Tilapia fish
- You will also learn what enemies or predators you need to protect your tilapia fish from… the last thing you want is to have these predators invade your fish farm
There are also legal issues to watch out for in some states
You will learn here
- How much space you actually need for raising Tilapia?
- What permits or licences if any that you will need
- How to ensure that your Tilapia farming is not harmful to the environment.
- What associations, clubs or organizations relating to Tilapia farming and aquaponics are there for you to get support from
- How to know what the water quality is in the pond or tanks you use for the tilapia farming and how to go about testing.
The Tlapia Farming Guide is really a comprehensive pack.
It also comes with number of valuable bonuses including a fish farming business directory and a software to help you easily get started.
Best of all this guide comes with a FULL No Risk, 60-day money back Guarantee…
so if you are not completely satisfied with the guide… you can simply return it… and get your money back… No questions asked
To find out more about the Tilapia Farming Guide… please click on the button below now.
You also get a couple of bonuses that might be of benefit to you.
You Might Also Find The Following Resources Useful:
Aquaculture is an increasingly diverse industry with an ever-growing number of species cultured and production systems available to professionals. ... Read More >